Skip to 1:16 for the song to
– The Wally Shop is a
package-free grocery store. Everything is being delivered in
reusable packaging, picked back up again for reuse.
– Man explains valuable life lesson
using two lighters.
– I want to put this
CONFIDENTIAL envelope on my desk and pretend really important
stuff is inside.
– “The minute you choose what you really want to do, it’s
different kind of life.”
– A national park ranger
set up a typewriter in Grand Canyon National Park to “see
what would happen as visitors came upon it.”
– “There is never a good time in conversation to bring up
the fact that you don’t have feet.”
How I lost my legs and gained
– This made me laugh:
Crowd Goes Nuts for Extremely Satisfying DVD Logo Bounce
– Why airlines are cracking down on “skiplagging”
— the hack that savvy travellers use to fly for less.
– How would you respond if you asked someone for their card,
and they handed you this?
– The one comment I keep getting in regards to the
CreativeMornings job board: The nicest people always come
through our platform. YAY!
– Did you know Tattly has a
subscription? The gift that keeps on giving.
– A big thank you to
Lingo for sponsoring my blog and RSS Feed this week.